Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Introduction

Life is full of adventures. Even those who think their life is boring or just too normal have what I like to call "True Adventures", I call them this because they are not like the one's you see in the movies. Our lives are made of many accomplishments, trials, misfortunes, celebrations, abnormalities, stresses, travels, and much more. Each of our lives are so different but also so similar at the same time. We can learn from others and others can learn from us. Each day we each create history not knowing exactly what will happen and that is what makes life an ADVENTURE.
My blogs will be a record of my "True Adventures". I can be very random at times and can dwell on different subjects. I apologize if I hurt any ones feelings, that is not my intention. Think of it more as a Journal entry. Sounds boring doesn't it? I will try to keep things interesting as much as possible. Feel free to e-mail me with questions or topic ideas to blog about.

No comments: