Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Slim Adventures (WEIGHT LOSS)

Well... I need and want to lose weight!! This has been a goal of my for a long time. I'm not extreme obese but I'm not satisfied with how I look and feel. Anyone who has tried to lose weight knows that it can be quite the adventure. Diet and exercise are not the easiest things to do. I'd like to compare it to writing a journal. For me, writing a journal at first is very easy. I'm motivated and doing it everyday. Then after a week I miss a day, then two, then 4, then a week, then weeks become months and then the next thing I know it has been a year since I have written in my journal. Lets just hope I can be a little better with this blog. Anyways... My experiences with diet and exercise are about the same as my journal writing. But it needs to change!
I was watching THE BIGGEST LOSER last night and I think it was only the second time I had ever watched it. After seeing how much weight these people had lost I was inspired. I knew it was possible for me to reach my goal weight. At the end of the show I hopped on my laptop and created an account on buddyslim.com. You will be able to read my weight loss blog at http://slimadventures.buddyslim.com

I will keep everyone updated on my weight loss on this blog but a more detailed blog can be read on my buddyslim site. My goal is to lose 70 pounds by the end of August 2008. I know I can do it, especially knowing that I have to write about my experiences and share them with all of you. To everyone who is currently trying to lose weight, keep on keeping on. You can do it! And for those who want to lose weight but just don't think that it's possible, well it is possible. GOOD LUCK!!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Ummmm, hey Steve! It's your fav co-worker. You're not doing very well keeping up on your journal entries! You should start up again and keep us entertained!